silver

Silver

Sterling Silver (925)

Together with gold, silver has been a sought after metal throughout the recorded history. Even the country Argentina was named after the Latin word for silver (Argentum) because it was believed that it held tremendous silver reserves. Silver's usage in jewelry also dates back to the early ages of history.

Nowadays, Sterling silver or 925 silver is considered to be the most optimal silver variety to be used in jewelry. The number 925 stands for 92.5% pure silver, the remaining 7.50% is another metal which is generally copper. While silver may also be alloyed with other metals, copper has turned out to be the optimal choice for its usage in jewelry.

Many people wonder why silver is alloyed with other metals. The silver in its pure form is quite soft, just like gold. Due to this, it is alloyed with a stronger metal, generally copper, to increase its durability and make it more resilient against scratches and dents.

Silver jewelry should be taken care of properly. It shouldn't be exposed to bleach or other harsh chemicals. We recommend you to wear your silver jewelry after applying skincare products and wearing perfume or fragrances. Silver jewelry should also be taken off before swimming in pools and taking a shower or having a bath. With proper care, you may even leave an heirloom to your grandchildren.

ENGAGEMENT RING STYLE

ETERNITY

Express your eternal love.

FASHION

Stand out from the rest with unique and distinctive designs.

HALO

Modern times call for exquisite rings.

THREE STONE

Sought-after throughout history.

PEARL

Nature's Miracle.

PLAIN

Simple but elegant ring styles

Most Read

jewelry care and clean

JEWELRY CARE

How can I clean and care for my jewelry?

wedding rings

WEDDING RINGS

Wedding rings are some of our most valued possessions...